Go to the Zinio page and create an account with your Library Card Number and your email address.
After you login you’ll need to sign up for a Zinio.com account if you don’t already have one. Keep in mind that not all magazines in Zinio.com are available for free from the Library. If it asks you to pay, it is not one of the magazines the library subscribes to. Go to the Zinio library page to see the magazines available to libraries.
You will check out magazines on the library Zinio page. To create your account or to recreate your account after the upgrade:
1. In the upper-right corner, click on “create account” button
2. Enter your library barcode and email address.
3. Enter and confirm your password.
4. You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox. Click on the link to confirm your subscription.
You’ll login to the library Zinio page each time you want to check out a new magazine
1. Enter your email and password
2. You will be directed to the magazines available for download.
3. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account.
1. Enter your name, email and password when registering at Zinio.com
2. Click on “Your Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page.
Already have an account? Login at Zinio.com.
Zinio works on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook. The app will sync with your Zinio.com account.
Can’t find the app for Kindle Fire? Try this link: Kindle Fire Help
Watch the video for step by step instructions:
Or watch this short video
Using the Library version of Zinio you cannot unsubscribe from a magazine.
New Email Address?
Change your Zinio email address:
1. Go to Zinio.com
2. Login to your account using your current email address.
3. Click or tap on the gear in the upper right hand corner and to to Account Settings.