Zinio is an online newstand made free to you by the Library.
Quick Instructions-You'll need to create two accounts.
Create a Library Zinio account You will check out magazines on the library Zinio page.
1. In the upper right, click on "Create New Account"
2. Enter your library barcode.
3. Enter your name, email, and create a password.
4. You will be logged in and receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox.
4. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account. You'll login to the library Zinio page and click on the cover each time you want to check out a new magazine or new issue.
Create a Zinio.com account You will read, manage, and sync magazines on your device using Zinio.com.
1. Enter your name, email and password when registering
2. Click on "Your Library" to view the magazines you've subscribed to via the library Zinio page.
Not all Zinio.com magazines are available through the library. Using the Library version of Zinio you cannot unsubscribe from a magazine and back issues are not available.
Device downloads are limited to 500 issues.