If you’re looking for a good book to read this fall look no further than the newest and most popular Young Adult Fiction! With several of these books being made into movies, or already on the big screen, everyone is talking about them!
Click on the titles to find the book in our online catalog and request the books for pickup, find an e-book copy, or get put on the wait list for an item.
Check out the top 10 YA books to read this autumn season:
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: The blockbuster movie came out in theaters last week and has been getting rave reviews! This book is a popular dystopian series.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: With the movie being released on DVD next month, TFiOS has taken the world by storm and is a must-read for all book lovers.
3. Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson: One of the best books of the year, Alaya Dawn Johnson’s newest political and dystopian thriller releases on September 30th.
4. Unraveled by Gennifer Albin: The final book in the thrilling and unputdownable dystopian “Crewel World” series by a popular YA author.
5. The Graveyard Book – Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman: the brand new graphic novel adaptation of the classic novel by Neil Gaiman.
6. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers: The 3rd book in the popular “assassin nun” series, a great historical fiction read.
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: With a movie soon to be released, this is a must-read for fall!
8. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith: the latest novel by an award-winning author, about first love, epilepsy, and making your own story in life.
9. Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo: the final book in the extremely popular Grisha series!
10. Perfectly Good White Boy by Carrie Mesrobian: Intense realistic fiction for boys, releases on October 1st!