View us online by tuning into @KentonLibrary on Periscope (available on your smartphone or tablet), or at periscope.tv/kentonlibrary
ELI5: Family History
In our ELI5: Family History broadcast we answer befuddling questions about doing family history research!
- January: https://www.periscope.tv/KentonLibrary/1dRKZXLynWrJB
- February: Why Can’t I find my Grandmother’s Marriage Record in Kenton County?
- March: What is DPI? Why is it important? Explain it like I’m Five!
- April: What did Northern Kentucky look like 100 years ago on the eve of World War I?
- May: Why can’t I find my great-great grandmother’s death record in 1880?
- June: Why can’t I find my great-great grandmother’s death record in 1880?
- July: How do I read about local history on-the-go?
- August: How do I find my mom’s yearbook photo?
- September: How do I find what I’m looking for in the microfilm collection? Part 1
- October: How do I find out if anyone has died in my house?
- November: What is goetta? What’s burgoo? What’s in a mint julep? What’s a hot brown!?
- December: What is a “Christmas Pickle”?
3G2: Glitter, Glue, and Genealogy, TOO!
Glitter, Glue, and Genealogy, TOO! is where we show you how to DIY popular genealogy and family history crafts.
- January: Learn How To Preserve and Print Cell Phone Photos
- February: Create Traditional Valentines of the Past
- March: Women’s History Scrapbook Ideas
- April: Learn How to use Gel Medium Transfer to Make Family Trees
- May: DIY EZ Family Reunion T-Shirts
- June: Grab an Ink Pad and Make a Thumb-Print Family Tree!
- July: Create Your Own Family History Zine
- August: Decoupage Family Tree Project
- September: Family Tree Peek-A-Boo Game
- October: DIY Silhouette Portraits
- November: Family History Recipe Cards
- December: Family History Family Cards