**Please remember to make an appointment with Makerspace staff for your training session before scheduling a time to use the equipment**
Make an appointment with Makerspace staff.
Use our online scheduler to choose the date, time and equipment you need.
- Canon Large format Printer
- Epson Artisan 1430 photo and transparency printer
- Cameo Silhouette fabric and vinyl cutter
- Sizzix Ellison machine die cutter
- Amazon Basics photo light box
- Combo Heat Press Machine (t-shirt, bags, hats, etc.)
- Tecre Button & magnet maker
- Fellowes Jupiter2-125 Laminator
- HFS Guillotine paper cutter
- Swingline deluxe hope unch
- Swingline heavy duty stapler
- Brother Sewing machine
Buttons 10 cents each
Laminator: 50 cents each for full page or ID card size/Photo size is $1.00 each
Bags: $2.00 each. Transparency sheet for bag or t-shirt $1.00. Color print is 50 cents each.
Canon poster printer: Glossy or Matte photo paper $3.00 per foot
Indoor self-adhesive vinyl $4.00 per foot
Canvas paper $5.00 per foot
For our office equipment and the button maker, they are available on a walk-in basis whenever the library is open. Staff members are happy to offer basic assistance. Other items (including the T-shirt press, sewing machine, Cameo Silhouette, Epson photo printer, and the Canon poster printer) require staff assistance and space availability. While anyone is welcome to come in and see the equipment, is it best to call ahead or make reservation to assure staff assistance. Call the Covington Reference Desk at 859.962-4071 or make a reservation online at the link above.