Ludlow Heights Subdivision
On August 4, 1957, Frank and Walter Neyer filed plans for their new subdivision in the eastern end of Ludlow. The subdivision contained 22 lots on Hazen Street west of Uphill (now River’s Breeze Drive). The plans were slightly modified on October 20, 1958. During the late 1950s and early 1960s a number of new homes were built in the subdivision. Most of these homes were built in the ranch style and cost approximately $15,000.00 each.
News Enterprise, March 7, 1957, p. 1.