Instructions for requesting Interlibrary Loan Materials Using WorldCat
Note: It is necessary to create an Interlibrary Loan account before using this system. To place an request using OCLC Worldcat, follow these steps:
- Go to the OCLC website.
- If you are outside the Library you’ll need to enter your Library card number.
- Search for materials using the Basic, Advanced, or Expert Search.
- A list of search results will appear.
- When you have decided on a specific record, click “Borrow from another library”.
- Log on to ILLiad.
- If you do not have and ILLiad account please create one.
- The WorldCat record is automatically entered into the ILLiad system without you copying or pasting the information.
- Click the Submit Request button.