Zinio is an online newsstand made free to you by the Library. Subscribe to your favorite magazines and they will be delivered to your device when a new issue is available.
You will check out magazines on the library Zinio page.
1. In the upper right, click on “Create New Account”
2. Enter your library barcode.
3. Enter your name, email, and create a password.
4. You will be logged in and receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox.
4. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account. You’ll login to the library Zinio page and click on the cover each time you want to check out a new magazine or new issue.
You’ll login to the library Zinio page each time you want to subscribe to a new magazine
1. Enter your email and password
2. You will be directed to the magazines available for download.
3. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account.
You will read, manage, and sync magazines on your device using Zinio.com.
1. Enter your name, email and password when registering
2. Click on “Your Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page.
FAQs & Support
Download the App
Watch the Video Tutorial