305 W. Pike St
Covington, Kentucky, KY 41011
To ensure the most people can benefit from this program all borrowers must have a current Kenton County Public Library Card. If you don’t have one, stop by your nearest library with a valid ID and a piece of current mail to pick one up. If you do have one, remember to check that it is current and all information is up to date.
*Borrowers will need to email us at CovingtonEmpowerTools@gmail.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Kenton County Public Library Card number
- Your street address
- Your phone number
- Your email.
You will be contacted by Empower Tools and Library staff to verify the information. Once verified you will be notified that your Library Card can be used to borrow Empower Tools. We will contact you within five (5) business days of your email.
We are excited to be partnering in a tool lending effort along with the Center for Great Neighborhoods and J Grey Holding LLC.
Visit the Empower Tools Facebook page for additional information.
Read about our Borrower’s Agreement and Tool Use Policy.
Use our Library Catalog for the most current list and tool availability.
- KCPL card holders (18+) with full access accounts in good standing and with verified Empower Tools information are eligible to borrow from Empower Tools.
- Up to 3 items may be borrowed at a time and all items are loaned for 7 days.
- Prior to borrowing, users must present valid ID and complete a liability waiver.*
- Items unable to be returned during open shop hours can be returned to the Covington Branch Library.
Find more information below:
Empower Tools follows the Kenton County Public Library’s holiday schedule.
Contact the Library: