Free Notary Services Available at All Locations
- Contact your branch to verify a staff member is available for notary services. 859-962-4000
- Bring a current correct ID with your identity verification. The ID should include the following:
- A photo of the bearer
- Accurate physical description of the bearer
- Signature of the bearer
- For example: a driver’s license, official state-issued ID card, military ID, passport, etc. And it MUST BE current. No expired identification will be accepted.
- DO NOT sign any documents before arrival.
- Documents must be typed and not hand written.
- If your document(s) requires witnesses, you will need to bring them with you. Witnesses will not be provided.
*Notary Appointment Requests
Please call the branch to verify a staff member is available for notary services before arriving.
ERLANGER NOTARY HOURS
Wednesday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Thursday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Friday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00AM to 4:00 PM
COVINGTON NOTARY HOURS
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WILLIAM E. DURR NOTARY HOURS
Please call to verify notary availability. 859-962-4000
The notaries are authorized to administer oaths and acknowledgments of documents.
From the notary handbook: “An acknowledgement is a verification that the person whose signature appears on the document is the person who appears before you and whose identify you took reasonable steps to verify.” In other words, we are pretty much just verifying that the person is who they say they are and then witnessing them sign a document. No legal advice or preparation and no notarizing of anything other than a signature on a legal document.