What is a Book Discussion Kit?
Each kit contains 12-15 copies of a title, as well as a binder containing information about the book and its author, reviews, questions for discussion, and suggestions for running a successful book discussion group. Kits have an eight week loan period, and may not be renewed. Persons checking out the kits will be responsible for returning all materials contained in the kit. Kits can be requested through the online catalog, or by contacting Amy Wilson 859-962-4081 for assistance.
You can also use our online request form.
HOOPLA QUARTERLY PICKS & RESOURCES
Each quarter, we will release a new Spotlight Selection title, along with materials including a discussion guide and exclusive author interview to help you get the most out of your book club. We will also curate an additional eight recommended titles to meet the diverse interests of any group. Your next great book club pick is here!
Book Kit Titles:
- YA Book Kit – Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- YA Book Kit – Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
- YA Book Kit – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- YA Book Kit – The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- YA Book Kit – The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- YA Book Kit – The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
- YA Book Kit – The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- YA Book Kit – Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- YA Book Kit – Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
- YA Book Kit – Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- YA Book Kit – Winger by Andrew Smith
- The Yellow Wallpaper (Digital book kit) by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The Yiddish Policemen’s Union by Michael Chabon
- Zeitoun by Dave Eggers