The Accucut machine is a die cut that allows you to turn the handle and roll the die cut and paper under the press, to cut out what you want. We have many die cuts available for use.
- Sides of base fold up to give you more room to work and increase portability.
- 12" cutting width fits AccuCut dies up to Super Jumbo
- Cuts as many as five dies and up to six layers at once
- Durable steel roller safety guard
- Easy-to-replace roller with no tolls required
- Dies cut foam side up so you can see what you're cutting and have less waste
- Compatible with Ellison dies
The Accucut machine is available at all times unless in use for a class or reserved. If you don’t know how to use it feel free to ask any staff member.
There are no fees with this machine because you will need to buy your own materials to use with the Accucut. You can cut anything that scissors can—only faster and easier—including magnet, sponge and recycled materials.
No Training or Demonstration Required
Please request the Accucut at least 24 hours in advance.
Location: Erlanger STREAM Center