The Kenton County Public Library is busy with art, authors, archives and animals! The author, arts and animal events are free.
- NY Times Best Selling Author Jamie Ford, Thurs., April 20, 6:30-8:30, Erlanger Branch, registration required.
- Northern Kentucky History Day, Sat. April 22 , 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Erlanger Branch, $8 in advance, $10 at door.
- Arts & Craft Fair, Sat. April 22, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Covington Branch.
- Book Bench Reveal Event, Wed., April 26, 4-6 p.m., Covington Branch.
- Pet Day, featuring Pete the Cat Storytime, animal adoption fair and Author and Marine Corps Veteran Craig Grossi & his dog Fred, Sat., April 29, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Erlanger Branch, registration required for author event.
Books that complement upcoming programs.