- Purpose: Business Source Premier features full text and searchable cited references for top journals covering a variety of business disciplines.
- Content: Full text articles from business journals and magazines. Disciplines include: accounting, banking, economics, finance, international trade, marketing, management information systems, operations management and more.
- Help: Niche Academy Tutorial
- Access: Library Card Required Outside the Library
ProQuest Career & Technical Education is the definitive source for vocational information. The database includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text for quick access to research on virtually any technical topic.
Topics include: careers & vocations, trade & industry, technical resources and job search.
Use CINAHL to locate journal articles about nursing, allied health, biomedicine and healthcare.
Consumer Reports is a nonprofit organization providing unbiased product ratings and reviews on cars, appliances, electronics and more.
Check out best selling popular magazines as well as titles from around the world
- Browse magazines from around the world
- Want help getting started? Watch this tutorial video.
Small Business Reference Center offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics. It includes business videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans.