- Purpose:Use CINAHL to locate journal articles about nursing, allied health, biomedicine and healthcare.
- Content: CINAHL indexes the top nursing and allied health literature available including nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses Association.
- Age Level: 13 – Adult
- Help: Niche Academy Tutorial
Science & Nature
Use GreenFILE to find scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
MedlinePlus is an online health information resource for patients and their families and friends.
- Purpose: PebbleGo helps students in Grades 3-5 learn about a variety of different animals and science topics
- Content: The Animal module features information on animal behaviors, classification, mammals and more. The Science module features information on a variety of science topics including: physical sciences, technology, life sciences and more.
- Age Level: Grades 3-5
- Purpose: Access research books.
- Content: Browse various reference and research books on topics like: arts, environment, literature, law and more.
- Age Level: 12-Adult
- Purpose: Helps students in Grades 3-7 learn about science and social studies content with dynamic videos, interactive ebooks and engaging activities.
- Content: Trueflix includes science related topics like nature, experiments, animals, alternative energy and more. It also includes social studies topics like American Indians, biographies, U.S. government and more.
- Age Level: Grades 3-7