Consumer Reports is the world's largest nonprofit product-testing organization and has been helping subscribers find better, safer products for 80+ years. Consumer Reports accepts no outside advertising and no free test samples, and employs shoppers and experts to buy and test the products reviewed.
- Compare price, performance, and reliability all in one place with expert reviews
- Purchase the best product from favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc., on an ad-free, frequently updated website
- Find reliable information on new and used cars and enjoy a haggle-free buying experience through Consumer Reports’ Build and Buy program
- Obtain reliable and unbiased consumer health information to improve healthcare outcomes
- Free access with your library card