Access your account
To access your library account online, click on the Log In/My Account button located in the top right corner of any page of our website, then click Log In/Register.
- Log in using your library card number (located on the back of your card) and your PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your telephone number, unless you’ve changed it).
- The first time you do this on our new site, you will be prompted to set up your KCPL Account
Set up your account
- Review the information from your Library account. If you run into any mistakes or you’d like to update anything, you can contact us or visit your local branch.
- Add/edit your email address (optional).
- Create a username. Doing so gives you the option to log in using your library card number OR your username. A username can often be easier to remember if you’d ever like to review your account but don’t have your library card number on hand.
Note: Some usernames may not be available, as usernames are part of the larger BiblioCommons network of library websites.
- Determine your privacy settings.
TIP: You can update your library PIN and email address through My Account.